Subject: Docking of Covalently Bound ligands

From: David Turner <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Jun 2001 16:38:59 +0200

Hi all

Can anybody point me to some overviews/discussions of the 
docking of ligands that are (or are potentially) covalently 
bound to the receptor site. I am looking at this mainly
but not solely from the view-point of high throughput virtual 
screening.

David

-- 

________________________________________________________________

David Turner                                             Synt:em
Senior Modeling Scientist              Parc Scientifique G.Besse
Computational Drug Discovery                         30000 Nimes
email: [email-masked]                                 France

Tel: 				       
Switchboard: +33 (0)4 66 04 86 66      Fax: +33 (0)4 66 04 86 67
Direct Line: +33 (0)4 66 04 22 85
________________________________________________________________

          Discover New Drugs, Discover Synt:em
                 http://www.syntem.com
________________________________________________________________