Subject: LanL2DZ

From: Alexis Otero Calvis <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 10:15:22 -0400 (CDT)

Hello all,

I need to know what's the efect in the result of this two input files for
Gaussian.

first input
#T BP86/LanL2DZ opt

second input
#T BP86/LanL2DZ pseudo=Lanl2 opt

or

#T BP86/LanL2DZ pseudo=SDD opt

PD: 
I'm not CCL member

*********************************************************************
 Lic. Alexis Otero Calvi
 Laboratorio Quimica Teorica
 Universidad de La Habana
E-mail: [email-masked]         (Universidad de La Habana)
        [email-masked]    (Inst.Sup. Minero Metalurgico, Moa)
        [email-masked]  (Internet)
*********************************************************************