Subject: Maximum Common Substructure (compiling Graph.tar)

From: Richard Kho <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 14:35:06 -0700

Dear Group,

First off, thank you all in advance, and I've learned much from the CCL.
I have been trying to compile various modules in the Graph.tar archive 
found under the software section of CCL
(/sources/c/max_common_substructure).  
I was wondering if anyone has successfully compiled any modules in this
Graph.tar 
file either in RH Linux or IRIX?  Are there compile problems due to missing
header files?

Also, is anyone aware of other GNU or public domain programs/tools for 
performing maximum common substructure type of calculations on small
molecules?
Thank you very much.

################################################
# Richard Kho, Ph.D.
# Postdoctoral Fellow
#
# Triad Therapeutics, Inc.             (858) 457-0100 ext. 118
# 5820 Nancy Ridge Dr. Suite 200        fax (858) 457-7893
# San Diego, CA 92121          
# [email-masked]
# http://www.triadtherapeutics.com
################################################