Subject: PSC MOLECULAR DYNAMICS WORKSHOP (NAMD)

From: Troy Wymore <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2001 18:04:27 -0400 (EDT)

The following workshop will be hosted by the Pittsburgh Supercomputing
Center. Note the approaching registration deadline: July 6, 2001.

******************************************

METHODS AND APPLICATIONS OF MOLECULAR DYNAMICS TO BIOPOLYMERS

August 15 - 18, 2001-
Registration dealine is July 6, 2001

PSC will host "Methods and Applications of Molecular Dynamics to
Biopolymers." The workshop will familiarize biomedical researchers with
computational methods and provide practice in applying supercomputing
resources to problems of concern in molecular dynamics.
There will be lectures, extensive hands-on sessions, and discussion
of general aspects of molecular dynamics software. NAMD will be discussed
in detail. Participants are encouraged to work on the examples provided or
on their own experimental data. No prior supercomputing experience is
necessary.

A list of topics and other information is available at:

http://www.psc.edu/biomed/training/workshops/2001/mamd/index.html

******************************************