Subject: compile gaussian98 for Redhat 7.1 with pgf77

From: "Guanglei Cui" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 00:09:05 -0400

Dear CCLers,
    Perhaps this's the question that has been asked so many times. I first
tried to scan the CCL archive, but couldn't get an answer. I have PGI
compiler and BLAS library and blas-f2c.a as recommended by Gaussian's
website. But I still have errors while compiling. Most of the errors are
caused by ml0.F and util.F. Here's a shortened version:
--
ml0.o: In function `MAIN_':
ml0.o(.text+0x296): undefined reference to `gauabt_'
ml0.o(.text+0x330): undefined reference to `gauabt_'
ml0.o(.text+0x402): undefined reference to `gauabt_'
ml0.o(.text+0x4dc): undefined reference to `gauabt_'
ml0.o(.text+0x619): undefined reference to `gauabt_'
ml0.o(.text+0x63c): undefined reference to `fixinout_'
ml0.o(.text+0xe47): undefined reference to `ggeten_'
ml0.o(.text+0xea8): undefined reference to `getexen_'
ml0.o(.text+0x112c): undefined reference to `gsyst_'
util.so: undefined reference to `writwa_'
util.so: undefined reference to `closwa_'
util.so: undefined reference to `asynwa_'
util.so: undefined reference to `erfcx_'
util.so: undefined reference to `fixstdin_'
util.so: undefined reference to `gaufls_'
util.so: undefined reference to `fixenv_'
util.so: undefined reference to `ifalph_'
util.so: undefined reference to `ntrsiz_'
util.so: undefined reference to `guname_'
util.so: undefined reference to `openwa_'
util.so: undefined reference to `envfil_'
util.so: undefined reference to `gfree_'
util.so: undefined reference to `gauexec_'
--
I'll really appreciate if someone can point me what I'm missing.

Best regards,

Guanglei Cui