Subject: CCL: TS-Search in G98

From: Tim Jödicke <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 09:13:18 +0200

Hi all,

i am searching for som transition states with Gaussian98, Rev. 7A., and i
realized (from my own experiences and a thread in this list) that the
TVector=N-Option does not work at all.
Since the last mail was not summarized (and the author had not answered
yet) i will ask once again: Does anyone know a workaround to force G98 to
take another than the lowest eigenvalue for a transition-state searche?
QST2/3 are working quite well, but it would be really nice to have a proper
way of calculating TS.

Thanks in advance (and i will summarize)

tim
********************************************************

Tim Jödicke, Michaelweg 22, 48149 Münster
0251/869057
email: [email-masked]

  .... my brain hurts!
             Terry Gilliam

********************************************************