Subject: moloc

From: [email-masked] (Felipe Pineda)
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 09:25:34 +0000

dear CCLers,

i will very appreciate any opinion from the modeling/simulation community
(small molecules/biomolecules) about the software package MOLOC, especially in
comparison with other commercial and academic software (insight/sybyl suites,
amber, charmm; cost/performance ratio etc.). Any pointer to relevant sources of
information (benchmark information if it exists) would be also very helpful.

thanks in advance & best regards

felipe

-- 
**********************************************************************
* Felipe Pineda,PhD                                                  *
* Institut fuer Molekulare Biotechnologie                            *
* AG Theoretische Biophysik                                          *
* Beutenbergstrasse 11, Jena                Vox: +49-3641-65-6491    *
* Postfach 100 813, D-07708 Jena, Germany   Fax:            -6495    *
*                  web:  www.imb-jena.de/~pineda                     *
**********************************************************************
**********************************************************************
* DISCLAIMER: Unless indicated otherwise, everything in this note is *      
* my personal opinion, not an official statement of my employer      *      
**********************************************************************