Subject: help

From: Sivanesan Dakshanamurthy <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 18:09:40 -0700

Dear CCLers,

I did linear correlation graph Expt. vs calculated B.E. for
Enzyme-Substrate interactions. But I do need to compute  (from my
correlation plot) values of r**2, cross-validated r**2 (sometimes called
q**2), F value, p value, etc., which would reveal  the statistical
quality of my linear regression. I would appreciate any suggessions
about how to generate these various statistical parameters.

Thanks in advance,
Sincerely,
D.Sivanesan

--
                                                 ( @ @ )
-------------------------------------------o00o----(_)----o00o------------------
D. Sivanesan,Ph.D.                    |
Post Doctoral Associate Fellow,       |"SCIENCE IS NOT A FANCY WORD ITS A
Department of chemistry               | TOOL TO UNDERSTAND, UNUNDERSTANDABLE
Computational Chemistry Group,        | NATURE'S PHENOMENA"
Centre for Molecular Electronics,     |           :     :
University of Missouri,               |            :   :
St. Louis, Missouri-63121. USA        |              :
Phone: 314-516-6882 (Office)          |            :   :
                                      |           :   :
E-mail: [email-masked]           |             :
        [email-masked]        |            :  :
Fax : 314-516-5342                    |           :    :
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------