Subject: Raman intensities in Gamess-US

From: Cl�udio Perottoni <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 12:54:21 -0300

Dear CCLers,

	Could someone help me to setup an input file suitable to optimize the
geometry of a single molecule and to calculate its normal modes wavenumbers, 
IR and Raman intensities with Gamess-US (PC-GAMESS 6.0) ?

	Thanks in advance!

			Cláudio.

 -- 
******************************************************************
Cláudio A. Perottoni
Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul
Instituto de Física - Lab. de Altas Pressões e Materiais Avançados
Av. Bento Gonçalves, 9500
CAIXA POSTAL 15051
91501-970  PORTO ALEGRE - RS
BRASIL
PHONE:+55-51-3316-6500
FAX  :+55-51-3316-7286
http://www.if.ufrgs.br/~perott/index.html
******************************************************************