Subject: Model(l)ing 2001 in Erlangen/Germany: Bursaries and Awards available!

From: Harald Lanig <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2001 16:56:09 +0200

Dear colleagues,

The complete program for Model(l)ing 2001 (16 - 21 September 2001 in
Erlangen, Germany) is now available on the website
http://www.chemie.uni-erlangen.de/model2001/. A few places for
participants are still available at the conference. We are also pleased
to announce the following awards for the conference:

Accelrys Awards

We are pleased to announce two Accelrys Awards of USD 1000 each to
support participants to Model(l)ing 2001 from less developed countries.
Applications (with CV in English and including a poster abstract) should
be sent by email to [email-masked]. Closing date for
applications is August 31, 2001. Successful applicants will be informed
by email immediately after this date.

MGMS Bursaries

The Molecular Graphics and Modelling Society is offering Bursaries to
support graduate students attending Model(l)ing 2001. Eight bursaries,
each of Euro 1000, will be awarded to graduate students attending the
conference and presenting a poster. Applications (with CV in English and
including a poster abstract) should be sent by email to
[email-masked]. Closing date for applications is August
31, 2001. Successful applicants will be informed by email immediately
after this date.

Accelrys Poster Prizes

A total of eight poster prizes will be awarded, a cash Prize of BP ?100
and two of BP 50 (sponsored by the MGMS) and five book prizes
(Pharmacophore Perception, Development, and Use in Drug Design; Ed. by
O. F. Guner) sponsored by Accelrys. The deadline for poster submission
has been extended to August 31.

NEW!!!

The conference dinner will take place in the railway museum in
Nuremberg, the site of Germany's first railway.

We are looking forward to see you in Erlangen!
Harald Lanig and Tim Clark

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Dr. Harald Lanig            Universitaet Erlangen/Nuernberg
 Lehrstuhl fuer              Schuhstrasse 19
 Pharmazeutische Chemie      D-91052 Erlangen, Germany
 oder
 Computer-Chemie-Centrum     Naegelsbachstr. 25, D-91052 Erlangen
 
 Phone +49(0)9131-85 26525   Mailto:[email-masked]
 Fax   +49(0)9131-85 26565   http://www.ccc.uni-erlangen.de/clark/lanig
------------------------------------------------------------------------