Subject: Software for Tronac solution Calorimeter

From: "Vishal Chikhalia" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 21:22:43 +0100

Does anyone have (or know the wherabouts of) software which will
analyse the temperature vs time data that is produced from the Tronac
isoperibol solution calorimeter (model no: 458). The software should be able
to calculate the heat of solution (delta H) when the glass ampoule
containing the product under test is broken, thereby releasing the test
material into the solvent.

Any form of software would be helpful either MS-DOS based or Windows. Have
tried Tronac but they no longer produce any software!!

Thanks,
Vishal Chikhalia

Drug Delivery Group
Postgraduate Studies in Pharmaceutical Technology
The School of Pharmacy
University of Bradford
Richmond Road
Bradford
BD7 1DP, U.K.

Tel: 01274 232323 ext 4743