Subject: your motherboard dilemma

From: "Matt Foley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 12:41:38 -0000

Todd,

I saw your post on Beowulf-Digest.  I am curious on how you arrived at the
ASUS A7S-VM and the Shuttle MS21N?  If you would like, please call me and
I'll put you together with one of our tech guys in an attempt to help.

Linux Labs possesses an extremely high level of Linux HPC expertise.
Members of our technical team have been working with the concept of parallel
cluster supercomputing since the mid 1980s and long before the Linux/Beowulf
movement started in 1994.  We sell totally-integrated, turn-key,
custom-specified, make-to-order systems as a primary hardware offering.  And
we also assist customers with a variety of hourly rate consulting-type
services like kernel development & upgrades, code optimization,
parallelization & porting, system upgrades and software development.

We hope to work with you.

Regards,

Matt

Matt Foley
Sales Manager
Linux Labs
230 Peachtree Street NW #701
Atlanta, GA  30303
404.577.7747 - main
www.linuxlabs.com