Subject: Accelrys Customer Training on InsightII in Paris

From: Jeff Nauss <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2001 09:44:45 -0700

Accelrys will be holding a pair of 2-day workshops at the Université Pierre 
et Marie Curie, Paris, France, in October.  Both workshops will use the 
InsightII interface.

On 16-17 October, the workshop "Introduction to Life Science Modeling with 
InsightII" will be offered.  This course provides an overview of molecular 
modeling techniques for life sciences applications in the InsightII 
graphical user environment.  Prior modeling experience is not assumed 
making this course a great place to start molecular modeling.

On 18-19 October, the "Homology-Based Protein Design" training will be 
offered.  This workshop is relevant to any of our customers who are 
interested in predicting protein structure and who would like to make more 
effective use of modeling in their work. During the two-day workshop, the 
process of producing a three-dimensional model from an amino acid sequence 
will be covered step-by-step.  Both manual and automatic methodologies will 
be discussed.  Prerequisites for this course are the "Introduction to Life 
Science Modeling with InsightII" workshop or extensive experience with 
InsightII.

Fees for each 2-day course are FRF 7700 commercial, FRF 3850 
government/non-profit, FRF 3080 academic (excl VAT) if payment is by check 
or purchase order.  If payment is made through a credit card, the fees are 
US$1000 commercial, US$500 government, and US$400 academic (excl 
VAT).  However, register for both courses and receive a 25% discount for 
the second workshop.

Please note that on June 1, MSI, Synopsys, Oxford Molecular, and GCG became 
the single company named Accelrys.

Further detailed information about this and other Accelrys training 
workshops, as well as on-line course registration, can be found at the 
Accelrys website 
(http://www.accelrys.com/training/lifesci/schedule.html).  Please do not 
hesitate to contact us should you have any questions.

Thank you very much.

Tien Luu
+44 1223 402 895

Chris Arzt
+1-858-799-5340

--
Jeffrey L. Nauss, PhD		Phone: (858) 799-5555
Life Science Customer Training 	Fax: (858) 799-5100
Accelrys			E-mail: [email-masked]
9685 Scranton Road		http://www.accelrys.com/training/lifesci/
San Diego, CA 92121-3752

On June 1, MSI, Synopsys, Oxford Molecular, and GCG became Accelrys.
Accelrys is a subsidiary of Pharmacopeia, Inc.