Subject: re: force fields

From: "Boyd" <[email-masked]>
Date: 15 Aug 2001 11:27:52 -0500

Dear Stanislav,

Regarding your request for information on force fields, you might want 
to check out Reviews in Computational Chemistry.  This book series has 
had a number of chapters on force fields, molecular mechanics, and 
simulations.  Two of these chapters are:

I. Pettersson and T. Liljefors, in Reviews in Computational Chemistry, 
VCH, New York, 1996, Vol. 9, pp. 167-189.  Molecular Mechanics Calculated 
Conformational Energies of Organic Molecules:  A Comparison of Force 
Fields.

M. Jalaie and K. B. Lipkowitz, in Reviews in Computational Chemistry, 
Wiley-VCH, New York, 2000, Vol. 14, pp. 441-486.  Appendix:  Published 
Force Field Parameters for Molecular Mechanics, Molecular Dynamics, 
and Monte Carlo Simulations.

Good luck, Don

Donald B. Boyd, Ph.D.
Editor, Reviews in Computational Chemistry
	http://chem.iupui.edu/rcc/rcc.html
Gordon Research Conferences on Computational Chemistry
	http://chem.iupui.edu/rcc/grccc.html
Department of Chemistry
Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
Indianapolis, Indiana 46202-3274, U.S.A.
E-mail [email-masked]