Subject: Re: CCL:Bootstrap

From: "David Livingstone" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 11:31:54 +0100

<color><param>0100,0100,0100</param>Hi,

Prashant Desai wrote:

<color><param>FF00,0000,0000</param>> I am looking out for information about theory and application of

> Bootstrap algorithm as applied for vaidation of QSAR equations.

> Any relevant refrences and reprints are welcome.

</color>You might be better off posting this message to the<FontFamily><param>Times New Roman</param><smaller> <FontFamily><param>Arial</param><bigger>QSAR and Modelling 
Society mailing list.  In fact I often see questions on the CCL which might 
be better answered by a posting on the QSAR list.  The address of the list 
is:

[email-masked]

Regards,

		Dave.<smaller>

<nofill>
------------------------------------------------------------------
D.J. Livingstone                ChemQuest
                       Delamere House, 1 Royal Crescent,
                       Sandown. Isle of Wight UK PO36 8LZ 

Phone & Fax: +44 (0)1983 401793 
e-mail [email-masked]   http://www.chmqst.demon.co.uk
------------------------------------------------------------------