Subject: HELP WITH COMPLEMENTARY SURFACES

From: Pedro A Reche Gallardo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2001 18:39:07 -0400

HI All, I am interested in getting a measure of the complementarily of a
protein surface. I was trying to use a program named "SC" however I
could not compile the  space.f and ms.f modules of the sc package (f77
-O X.f failed)  in my computer (Indigo2 R10000 running IRIX 6.5).   So,
if someone has successfully compile this software in a similar machine I
would love to know how.  I would also be interested to hear about
alternative software and/or ways to do this job.
Thanks in advance for your positive consideration.
Regards,

Pedro Reche

--
***************************************************************************
PEDRO a. RECHE gallardo, pHD            TL: 617 632 3824
Scientist, Mol.Immnunol.Foundation,     FX: 617 632 3351
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute,           EM: [email-masked]
Harvard Medical School,                 EM: [email-masked]
44 Binney Street, D610C,                URL: http://www.reche.org
Boston, MA 02115
***************************************************************************