Subject: Re: Would you pls tell me

From: Jan Labanowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2001 09:28:17 -0400 (EDT)

The list at CHEMINFO Listservs is very outdated, but you can still try it:
http://www.indiana.edu/~cheminfo/listserv.html

There are some more resources:
http://chin.icm.ac.cn/mlist/mlist-h.htm
http://ng.netgate.net/~djc/eng/mailing_list.html
http://www.ems.psu.edu/ASM/interest.htm

On Sun, 9 Sep 2001, mxzou wrote:

> Some polymer mailing lists?
> thanks.
> ______________________________________
> 
> ===================================================================

Jan K. Labanowski            |    phone: 614-292-9279,  FAX: 614-292-7168
Ohio Supercomputer Center    |    Internet: [email-masked] 
1224 Kinnear Rd,             |    http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html
Columbus, OH 43212-1163      |    http://www.ccl.net/

---

From: mxzou <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2001 15:34:45 +0800

===================================================================
������ѵ������� (http://mail.sina.com.cn)
��������ʮ������ҹ�� ���ͼ۸�����μ� (http://cheese.sina.com.cn/ticket.html)
�����ѣ��ҹ�����������ʵ����Ϣ�������˷�����Ϣ (http://classad.sina.com.cn/)