Subject: protein interfaces

From: Pedro A Reche Gallardo <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 10:01:43 -0400

Hi All, I am looking for a program that will take a pdb file of protein
complex and identify and  list the  residue atoms of the interface that
interacts together with type of interaction (salt bridge, h-bonds,
vdw).  Any idea if that program exists? Comments and/or suggestions for
doing  this thing using any  free software will also be welcomed.
regards,

Pedro
***************************************************************************
PEDRO a. RECHE gallardo, pHD            TL: 617 632
3824
Scientist, Mol.Immnunol.Foundation,     FX: 617 632 3351
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute,           EM:
[email-masked]
Harvard Medical School,                 EM:
[email-masked]
44 Binney Street, D610C,                URL:
http://www.reche.org
Boston, MA 02115
***************************************************************************