Subject: IAQMS web site

From: Keiji Morokuma <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 16:08:17 -0400 (EDT)

International Academy of Quantum Molecular Science is pleased 
to announce the opening of its official web site at 
http://www.iaqms.org. 
It contains information on the Academy: News, list of present and 
deceased Members and their personal information, History, 
Statutes, list of the IAQMS Award recipients, and the announcement 
of the next International Congress of Quantum Chemistry (ICQC). 

______________________
Keiji Morokuma
William H. Emerson Professor of Chemistry, Department of Chemistry
Director, Cherry L. Emerson Center for Scientific Computation
Emory University 
1515 Pierce Dr., Atlanta, GA 30322, USA
Phone (404) 727-2180; Fax (404) 727-7412
E-mail: [email-masked]
Web sites: http://www.emory.edu/CHEMISTRY/faculty/morokuma.html
           http://euch4m.chem.emory.edu/
           http://www.emerson.emory.edu/