Subject: PyDaylight-0.8 available

From: "Andrew Dalke" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2001 19:08:23 -0600

PyDaylight version 0.8 has been released and is available for
download from http://sourceforge.net/projects/pydaylight/ .

New in this release:
  - Project hosting at Sourceforge.net
  - Uses Distutils for easy compilation and installation.
      (Requires Python 2.x)
  - Reaction and SMIRKS support
  - Improved program object support (both client and server)
  - PDF depiction output
  - Bug fixes and performance improvements.

PyDaylight is a Python interface to the Daylight toolkit.  In addition
to low-level bindings to the toolkit functions, it provides a true
object layer, iterators, exceptions and various useful libraries for
chemical informatics.

PyDaylight is freely available under the terms of the GNU LGPL.

For more information, about PyDaylight or to hire Dalke Scientific
Software for consulting based on PyDaylight, please visit

  http://www.dalkescientific.com/PyDaylight/

Many thanks to Bioreason, Daylight, Vertex, and AstraZeneca for their
assistance in developing PyDaylight.

"Daylight" and "Daylight toolkit" are registered trademarks of
Daylight Chemical Information Systems, Inc. Daylight C.I.S. is not
responsible for PyDaylight.

                            Andrew Dalke
                            [email-masked]