Subject: ccalculation of nmr order parameters

From: [email-masked] (Felipe Pineda)
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2001 09:20:54 +0000

dear CCLers:

i shall be very grateful for any pointer or reference to ways of calculating
(better would be an existing implementation of such a method) generalized
squared order parameters (S^2, from nmr relaxation measurements) on the basis
of mean atomic fluctuations derived from a several ns md trajectory at constant
temperature.

many thanks in advance for your attention and feedback.

best regards

felipe

-- 
**********************************************************************
* Felipe Pineda,PhD                                                  *
* Institut fuer Molekulare Biotechnologie                            *
* AG Theoretische Biophysik                                          *
* Beutenbergstrasse 11, Jena                Vox: +49-3641-65-6491    *
* Postfach 100 813, D-07708 Jena, Germany   Fax:            -6495    *
*                  web:  www.imb-jena.de/~pineda                     *
**********************************************************************
**********************************************************************
* DISCLAIMER: Unless indicated otherwise, everything in this note is *      
* my personal opinion, not an official statement of my employer      *      
**********************************************************************