Subject: Accelrys Customer Training on Cerius2 in San Diego

From: Jeff Nauss <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 15:26:16 -0400

Accelrys Inc. will be holding two workshops involving the Cerius2 user 
interface at the San Diego Supercomputer Center, San Diego, CA.

The "Introduction to Cerius2 for Life Sciences Workshop" will be offered on 
Dec 11-12.  This course provides an overview of molecular modeling 
techniques for life sciences applications using Cerius2.  The workshop will 
focus on basic skills for use of the interface and will explore various 
modules in the areas of rational-drug design, structure-based drug design, 
and combinatorial chemistry.  Prior modeling experience is not assumed 
making this course a great place to learn molecular modeling with Cerius2.

Also, a week later on Dec 13-14, the "Small Molecule and Drug Design with 
Cerius2" workshop will be offered.  This workshop is aimed at our customers 
who are involved in drug design or the development of other bioactive 
compounds and who would like to make more effective use of modeling in 
their research.  The course will focus on QSAR techniques and methodologies 
as well as structure-based ligand design.  Familiarity with the Cerius2 
environment is required for attendance to this workshop.

Fees for each 2-day course are $1000 commercial, $500 government, and $400 
academic.  However, register for both courses and receive a 25% discount 
for the second course.

Registration is on-line at URL 
http://www.accelrys.com/training/lifesci/registration.php.  Further 
detailed information about this and other Accelrys training workshops can 
be found at the Accelrys website 
(http://www.accelrys.com/training/lifesci/schedule.html).  Please do not 
hesitate to contact us should you have any questions.

Please note that on 1 June, MSI, Synopsys, Oxford Molecular, and GCG became 
Accelrys.

Thank you very much.

Jeffrey L. Nauss
858-799-5555

Chris Arzt
858-799-5340

--
Jeffrey L. Nauss, PhD		Phone: (858) 799-5555
Life Science Customer Training 	Fax: (858) 799-5100
Accelrys			E-mail: [email-masked]
9685 Scranton Road		http://www.accelrys.com/training/lifesci/
San Diego, CA 92121-3752

On June 1, MSI, Synopsys, Oxford Molecular, and GCG became Accelrys.
Accelrys is a subsidiary of Pharmacopeia, Inc.