Subject: Call for announcements

From: Andrew Horsfield <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 10:36:20 +0100 (BST)

Hi,

I am preparing the second electronic newsletter of the Institute of
Physics Computational Physics Group. If there are any meetings that you
are involved with for 2002 that might be of interest to computational
physicists and which you would like announced, please send me, by e-mail,
in plain text format, the details of the meeting. Please include:

o Title of meeting
o Venue
o Date
o URL of web page giving full details of meeting

The newsletters can be found at:

  http://joule.physics.salford.ac.uk/iopcpg

Cheers,

Andrew

  +----------------------------------------------------+
   Andrew Horsfield       e-mail: [email-masked] 
    FECIT, Hayes Park Central, Hayes End Road, Hayes,
           Middlesex UB4 8FE, United Kingdom.           
   phone: +44-(0)20-8606-4653  FAX: +44-(0)20-8606-4422 
  +----------------------------------------------------+