Subject: Accelrys Customer Training in January

From: Jeff Nauss <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2001 14:06:31 -0500

Accelrys Inc. will be holding eight customer-training workshops in the 
United States during the month of January 2002.

Registration is on-line at URL 
http://www.accelrys.com/training/lifesci/registration.php.  Further 
detailed information about Accelrys training workshops can be found at the 
Accelrys website (http://www.accelrys.com/training/lifesci/schedule.html).

For macromolecular modeling, the workshops "Introduction to Life Science 
Modeling with InsightII" and "Homology-Based Protein Design" will be 
offered twice in January.  From January 8-11, the workshop pair will be 
held at the San Diego Supercomputer Center in San Diego, CA.  The following 
week, January 15-18, the same workshops will be offered at the North 
Carolina Supercomputing Center, Research Triangle Park, NC.

For rational drug design techniques, during the week of January 15-18, two 
Cerius2 workshops will be held at Rutgers University, New Brunswick, 
NJ.  The "Introduction to Cerius2 for Life Sciences Workshop" will be 
followed by the "Small Molecule and Drug Design with Cerius2" workshop.

Finally, Accelrys Inc. will be holding a pair of workshops focusing on NMR 
techniques at the SGI facility in Mt. View, CA.  These workshops are 
currently the only NMR workshops scheduled in North America for 2002.  The 
"Biomolecular NMR: Processing and Analysis Workshop" will be held January 
22-23 and focuses on using FELIX.  On January 24-25, the "Biomolecular NMR: 
Structure Determination Workshop" will be given. This course addresses the 
generation, refinement, and evaluation of structures based upon NMR data 
predominantly using NMR X-PLOR in Insight II and CNX.

Fees for each 2-day course are $1000 commercial, $500 government, and $400 
academic.  However, register for two courses in the same week and receive a 
25% discount for the second workshop.
Registration is on-line at URL 
http://www.accelrys.com/training/lifesci/registration.php.

Further detailed information about these and other Accelrys training 
workshops can be found at the Accelrys website 
(http://www.accelrys.com/training/lifesci/schedule.html).  Please do not 
hesitate to contact us should you have any questions.

Thank you very much.

Jeffrey L. Nauss
858-799-5555

Chris Arzt
858-799-5340

--
Jeffrey L. Nauss, PhD		Phone: (858) 799-5555
Life Science Customer Training 	Fax: (858) 799-5100
Accelrys			E-mail: [email-masked]
9685 Scranton Road		http://www.accelrys.com/training/lifesci/
San Diego, CA 92121-3752

On June 1, MSI, Synopsys, Oxford Molecular, and GCG became Accelrys.
Accelrys is a subsidiary of Pharmacopeia, Inc.