Subject: InfoTechPharma 2002 Announcement

From: "Marshall, Chris" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 18:00:44 -0000

Dear Jan

Please find attached a plain text file, summarising InfoTechPharma with
relevant web pointers.

Kind regards
Chris

__________________________________

It would be better if you could produce a one page summary of the
conference in PLAIN TEXT (no HTML or MS WORD) with pointers to
the WEB page: http://www.infotechpharma.com/index.html?src=209
and send this to: [email-masked] where you would be reaching 3000 people.
You do not need to sign up to the list.

Jan

__________________________________________________

Chris Marshall
eMarketing
IBC Life Sciences
Gilmoora House
57 - 61 Mortimer Street
London
W1W 8HS

Tel: +44 (0)20 7453 5919
Fax: +44 (0)20 7453 5422
[email-masked]

Visit us on the web!
http://www.ibc-lifesci.com/?source=ef

Drug Discovery Technology - Europe
15 - 18 April 2002, Stuttgart, Germany
http://www.drugdisc.com/?source=ef

**********************************************************************
This electronic transmission and any files attached to it are strictly
confidential and intended solely for the addressee.  If you are not 
the intended addressee, you must not disclose, copy or take any action
in reliance of this transmission.  If you have received this 
transmission in error, please notify us by return and delete the same.
Further enquiries/returns can be posted to [email-masked]
Thank you.
**********************************************************************