Subject: 02.02.13-14 InfoTechPharma 2002, London, UK

From: Jan Labanowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 13:35:16 -0500 (EST)

InfotechPharma 2002:
World Informatics Congress for Biopharm R&D

http://www.infotechpharma.com/index.html?src=209

Wednesday 13 - Thursday 15 February, 2002, London, UK

InfotechPharma is the annual meeting place for R&D and production
informaticians working in pharma.  Discovery, preclinical, clinical and
production professionals from users, vendors and academia gather from
around the world to pick up new ideas and check the ideas they have.
News, reviews, benchmarking and bleeding edge technology combine to
make this event unique.

The congress is also home to the fastest growing informatics trade show
around with well over 60 stands due.

- Targeted breakout sessions for discovery, development and regulatory affairs

_ Option Technologies interactive audience questionnaire on the
	state of the industry

- Leading industry speakers and case studies

- Trade show packed with product launches, seminars, workshops and
  mystery keynote speaker

- Networking events throughout the day, every day

- Training, networking and poster sessions for junior members of the
  informatics community.

Sessions include:
* Business Strategy * In silico biology * Infrastructure * Regulatory *
Virtual Screening * Architecture * e-Clinical * Alliances * Information
Mgt. * Validation

http://www.infotechpharma.com/index.html?src209

Jan K. Labanowski            |    phone: 614-292-9279,  FAX: 614-292-7168
Ohio Supercomputer Center    |    Internet: [email-masked] 
1224 Kinnear Rd,             |    http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html
Columbus, OH 43212-1163      |    http://www.ccl.net/