Subject: Seminars for Medicinal and Synthetic Chemists

From: David Gallagher <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2001 11:29:08 -0800

Seminars for Medicinal & Synthetic Chemists

    San Francisco, CA, Nov 13, 2001, 9:00 - 10.30 a.m.
    San Jose, CA, Nov 13, 2001, 2:00 - 3.30 p.m.
    Los Angeles, CA, Nov 14, 2001, 1:00 - 2.30 p.m.
    San Diego, CA, Nov 15, 2001, 9:00 - 10.30 a.m.
    Piscataway, NJ, Nov 28, 2001, 2:00 - 3.30 p.m.
    Philadelphia, PA, Nov 29, 2001, 9:30 - 11.00 a.m.

ABSTRACT: Screening virtual libraries of compounds for predicted properties 
such as solubility, logP, Rule-of-Five, HIA, carcinogenicity, antibacterial 
activity, etc. will be illustrated with the new BioMedCAChe package for 
Windows. Use of quantitative structure-property and structure-activity 
relationships (QSPR & QSAR) to predict any new property will also be reviewed.

Examples of homology modeling, structure-based design and 
pharmacophore-based study will be presented, along with prediction of 
kinetics, thermodynamics and reaction pathways and application to synthetic 
chemistry.

Chemists use BioMedCAChe to improve their success rate in the laboratory 
and speed up research by pre-screening candidates and testing their ideas, 
before investing valuable laboratory time. These free seminars review the 
expanding scope of computer aided chemistry and are sponsored by Fujitsu.

To register contact Kim Hill at 503 746 3602, [email-masked] or 
visit http://www.CACheSoftware.com/news/seminars.shtml

David Gallagher