Subject: Equivialnce of connection tables

From: Rajarshi Guha <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 17:38:06 -0500

Hi,
  is it possible to decide whether to given connection tables (as supplied in 
Hyperchem .hin files) are equivilant or not, in an algorithmic manner?
Or are there any special formats to which one should convert the file and then
analyse the connection table?

TIA

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Rajarshi Guha                  | email: [email-masked]
152 Davey Laboratory           | web  : www.rajarshi.outputto.com 
Department of Chemistry        | ICQ  : 123242928
Pennsylvania State University  | AIM  : LoverOfPanda
-------------------------------------------------------------------
GPG Fingerprint: DCCB 4D1A 5A8B 2F5A B5F6  1F9E CDC4 5574 9017 AF2A 
Public Key     : http://pgp.mit.edu/
-------------------------------------------------------------------
A method of solution is perfect if we can forsee from the start,
and even prove, that following that method we shall attain our aim.
		-- Leibnitz