Subject: ALP-vibro (animate Gaussian vibs) for MS-WIN in CCL archives

From: Jan Labanowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2001 00:34:52 -0500 (EST)

I would like to thank Serge for a great contribution to CCL archives:
nice and small vibration animation for Gaussian files. Grab it at:

http://www.ccl.net/cca/software/MS-WIN95-NT/ALP-vibro

Thank you Serge!!!

Jan

Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 20:26:25 -0700
From: Obbligato Objectives Inc. <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: software for CCL: animation of vibrational modes from Gaussian 98
 
I would like to add this (free) software to the CCL software archive.
 
ALP-vibro is a program for visualization/animation of the normal modes
corresponding to vibrational frequencies computed by Gaussian 98. The
maximum number of displayed atoms is set to 1000. You can rotate your
molecule/ion in three dimensions to get a better view of molecule/vibration
mode. It is a very user-friendly program. The only required input from a
user is a name of the Gaussian output file and the normal mode number you
want to see.
 
Operating System: MS Windows 95/98/2000/NT
System Requirements: Pentium with 32MB RAM is recommended.
 
Regards, Serge Gorelsky
 
York University

Jan K. Labanowski            |    phone: 614-292-9279,  FAX: 614-292-7168
Ohio Supercomputer Center    |    Internet: [email-masked] 
1224 Kinnear Rd,             |    http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html
Columbus, OH 43212-1163      |    http://www.ccl.net/