Subject: To Giulio Vistoli

From: "Sergio Manzetti" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2001 18:22:30 -0800

Dear Giulio, I have lost your email address. I would like to ask you if
you plan to incorporate the classic protein viewing options  (ribbon,
cartoon etc.) to VEGA? I think this program is exceptional, and would be
of great use for my projects...but I just need to visualize the protein
in Ribbon preferably.

Mille grazie!

Sergio

________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________

Sergio Manzetti
Research Scholar
Centre of Molecular Biotechnology/ Supercomputer Facility
Queensland University of Technology
2 George St.
BRISBANE
4000 QLD
AUSTRALIA 
email: [email-masked]
Tlf: +61 7 3864 1434
www:  http://www.life.sci.qut.edu.au/html/research/cmgenetics.html
www2: http://www.its.qut.edu.au/hpc/