Subject: Free software for viewing periodic systems

From: Matt Challacombe <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 03:29:58 -0700

Dear CCLrs,

I'm asking your advice for free software that can render 
systems with non-orthogonal periodic boundary conditions.
I like gopenmol, but it only does 90,90,90... Can someone
suggest an alternative?  

Thx, Matt

-- 
Matt Challacombe, Ph.D.           http://www.t12.lanl.gov/~mchalla/ 
Los Alamos National Laboratory    email: [email-masked]           
Group T-12, Mail Stop B268        phone: (505) 665-5905           
Los Alamos, New Mexico  87545     fax:   (505) 665-3909

---

From: Zhangxd <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 15:25:19 -0500

hi,

I want to opt one molecule and I also want to fix some atoms with 0/-1
symbol. keyword opt=?

Thx