Subject: Accelrys Customer Training Workshop in India

From: Jeff Nauss <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 15:04:59 -0500

Accelrys Inc. will be holding the "Homology-Based Protein Design Workshop" 
in Hyderabad and New Delhi, India in December at the offices of GVK 
Biosciences (http://www.gvkbio.com/).

The workshop at Hyderabad will be held December 10-11.  The second offering 
of the workshop will be December 13-14 in New Delhi.

The homology workshop is relevant to any of our customers who are 
interested in predicting protein structure and who would like to make more 
effective use of modeling in their work. During the two-day workshop, the 
process of producing a three-dimensional model from an amino acid sequence 
will be covered step-by-step.  Both manual and automatic methodologies will 
be discussed.  Prerequisites for this course are the "Introduction to Life 
Science Modeling with InsightII" workshop or extensive experience with 
InsightII.

Fees for the course are Rs10,000 commercial and Rs4,000 academic.

Registration and further information may be obtained from:

K.K.Bhagchandani
Accelrys K.K. - India Liaison Office
# 16, 3rd Cross, 13th "H" Main
Doopanhalli, HAL IInd Stage,
Bangalore-560008,INDIA

Tele: +91 80 5216561, 5253135 Ext-33
Fax : +91 80 5216561, 5253135 Ext-32

Registration may also be made on-line at URL 
http://www.accelrys.com/training/lifesci/registration.php.  Further 
detailed information about this and other Accelrys training workshops can 
be found at the Accelrys website 
(http://www.accelrys.com/training/lifesci/schedule.html).  Please do not 
hesitate to contact us should you have any questions.

Please note that on 1 June, MSI, Synopsys, Oxford Molecular, and GCG became 
Accelrys.

Thank you very much.

Jeffrey L. Nauss
1-858-799-5555

Chris Arzt
1-858-799-5340

--
Jeffrey L. Nauss, PhD		Phone: (858) 799-5555
Life Science Customer Training 	Fax: (858) 799-5100
Accelrys			E-mail: [email-masked]
9685 Scranton Road		http://www.accelrys.com/training/lifesci/
San Diego, CA 92121-3752

On June 1, MSI, Synopsys, Oxford Molecular, and GCG became Accelrys.
Accelrys is a subsidiary of Pharmacopeia, Inc.