Subject: Re: CCL:Appropriate docking software

From: [email-masked] (Felipe Pineda)
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 09:13:48 +0000

hi Michel,

don't forget the Flex suite of programms (http://cartan.gmd.de/flexx/) by the
Lengauer group and FTDock (www.bmm.icnet.uk/docking/ftdock.html) by the
Sternberg group. Another popular docking software is ICM
(http://www.molsoft.com/icmpages/icmdock.htm) by Molsoft.

best regards

felipe

-- 
**********************************************************************
* Felipe Pineda,PhD                                                  *
* Institut fuer Molekulare Biotechnologie                            *
* AG Theoretische Biophysik                                          *
* Beutenbergstrasse 11, Jena                Vox: +49-3641-65-6491    *
* Postfach 100 813, D-07708 Jena, Germany   Fax:            -6495    *
*                  web:  www.imb-jena.de/~pineda                     *
**********************************************************************
**********************************************************************
* DISCLAIMER: Unless indicated otherwise, everything in this note is *      
* my personal opinion, not an official statement of my employer      *      
**********************************************************************