Subject: Revised full movie of the Na+/K+ pump

From: "Sergio Manzetti" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2001 22:33:46 -0800

Dear colleagues, I am embarrased to inform that last time I notified you
all about my movies, I had only uploaded 10 seconds of the Na+/K+ pump
movie by mistake, which is originally around 3min.

I have noticed that some of you (attempted to) watch it, and even linked
to it.

Assuming a disappointment in those who watched it, I  invite you all to
look at the FULL version of it, which can be quite entertaining
(personal judgement...), to bring up "disappointment to appointment".

The link is (still): http://www.proinformatix.com/atpase.html

Cheers for fears

Sergio

________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________

Sergio Manzetti
Research Scholar
Centre of Molecular Biotechnology/ Supercomputer Facility Queensland
University of Technology 2 George St. BRISBANE 4000 QLD AUSTRALIA 
email: [email-masked]
Tlf: +61 7 3864 1434
www:  http://www.life.sci.qut.edu.au/html/research/cmgenetics.html
www2: http://www.its.qut.edu.au/hpc/