Subject: CADPAC for Linux

From: Jesús Rodríguez Otero <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 18:27:44 +0100

Dear netters,

Does somebody knows if it is possible to run CADPAC under Linux, with g77 or any other compiler?
I was trying to do so in a PIII PC, but I have a lot of problems.

Also, I compiled CADPAC with compaq fortran for alpha under Linux, but when I try to calculate polarisabilituies, the program crashes, with the following message:
                     Dipole Moment in atomic units

                     x               y               z
 Electronic      0.00000000      0.00000000      4.23615019
 Nuclear         0.00000000      0.00000000     -4.58139913
 Total           0.00000000      0.00000000     -0.34524894
 Dipole Moment     0.34524894

                     In Debyes

                     x               y               z
 Electronic      0.00000000      0.00000000     10.76722526
 Nuclear         0.00000000      0.00000000    -11.64476098
 Total           0.00000000      0.00000000     -0.87753572
 Dipole Moment     0.87753572
 Construction of right-hand-side of equations completed
 In-core CHF
forrtl: error (65): floating invalid

thanks in advance