Subject: ask for help

From: "wang jianguo" <[email-masked]>
Date: 30 Nov 2001 13:52:39 +0800

hello,
Everybody.

I have met with some trouble in running the Dock4.0 programms.I used
precompiled files, but I always got the error message like this:

  autoMS epsps.pdb 5 1.4
_______________________________________________________________________
Preparing input for surface calculation...

 1850:/usr/people/wjg/dock4.0/bin/pdb2ms: rld: Fatal Error: Cannot
Successfully Map soname 'libftn.so' under any of the filenames
/usr/lib/libftn.so:/usr/lib/internal/libftn.so:/lib/libftn.so:/lib/cmplrs/cc/l
ibftn.so:/usr/lib/cmplrs/cc/libftn.so:/opt/lib/libftn.so:/usr/lib/libftn.so.1:
/usr/lib/internal/libftn.so.1:/lib/libftn.so.1:/lib/cmplrs/cc/libftn.so.1:/usr
/lib/cmplrs/cc/libftn.so.1:/opt/lib/libftn.so.1: 
_______________________________________________________________________
Performing QCPE MS calculation...

 1954:/usr/people/wjg/dock4.0/bin/qcpe_ms: rld: Fatal Error: Cannot
Successfully Map soname 'libftn.so' under any of the filenames
/usr/lib/libftn.so:/usr/lib/internal/libftn.so:/lib/libftn.so:/lib/cmplrs/cc/l
ibftn.so:/usr/lib/cmplrs/cc/libftn.so:/opt/lib/libftn.so:/usr/lib/libftn.so.1:
/usr/lib/internal/libftn.so.1:/lib/libftn.so.1:/lib/cmplrs/cc/libftn.so.1:/usr
/lib/cmplrs/cc/libftn.so.1:/opt/lib/libftn.so.1: 
Cannot open CONTACT: No such file or directory
Cannot open REENTRANT: No such file or directory
_______________________________________________________________________
Converting output to SPHGEN input format...

 1967:/usr/people/wjg/dock4.0/bin/reformatms: rld: Fatal Error: Cannot
Successfully Map soname 'libftn.so' under any of the filenames
/usr/lib/libftn.so:/usr/lib/internal/libftn.so:/lib/libftn.so:/lib/cmplrs/cc/l
ibftn.so:/usr/lib/cmplrs/cc/libftn.so:/opt/lib/libftn.so:/usr/lib/libftn.so.1:
/usr/lib/internal/libftn.so.1:/lib/libftn.so.1:/lib/cmplrs/cc/libftn.so.1:/usr
/lib/cmplrs/cc/libftn.so.1:/opt/lib/libftn.so.1: 

________________________

Almost every executive program encounter such trouble.

How to solve the problem?

Thank you.

Sincerely yours 

 Jianguo Wang
  
Elemento-Organic Chemistry Institute, 
National Pesticide Engeering Research Center, 
Nankai University, Tianjin
P. R. China

 voice: 86-22-23503705
 fax:   86-22-23505948
 e-mail:[email-masked]

--http://www.eyou.com
--�ȶ��ɿ�����ѵ�������  �����ʼ�  �ƶ���ǩ  ��������  ����洢...����δ��