Subject: 02.07.15-18 Elect & Related Props of Polymers and Org Solids, Prague

From: Jan Labanowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 14:21:53 -0500 (EST)

First Announcement

      Prague Meetings on Macromolecules 62nd meeting
      21th Discussion Conference and
      9th International Conference ERPOS 

     Electrical and Related Properties of Polymers and other Organic Solids

                http://www.imc.cas.cz/sympo/21discon.html

                Prague, Czech Republic: 15 - 18 JULY 2002

                   INSTITUTE OF MACROMOLECULAR CHEMISTRY

                ACADEMY OF SCIENCES OF THE CZECH REPUBLIC

The conference continues in the tradition of two series of meetings: Prague
Meetings on Macromolecules, organized since 1967, and the international
conferences Electrical and Related Properties of Organic Solids (ERPOS), held
since 1974. The present meeting will provide an interdisciplinary forum for
scientists working in the field of molecular and polymeric materials with
emphasis on their electrical, photoelectrical and optical phenomena. The
objectives are to achieve international cooperation of researchers both in
academia and industry and to stimulate growth in the field of organic
materials for electronics and photonics.

TOPICS

Molecular materials: 
      molecular crystals, liquid crystals, organized structures, 
      macromolecules and  supramolecules, nanostructures, organic conductors. 
Properties: 
      Electrical properties, charge carrier generation, transport,
      trapping and recombination, photoelectrical phenomena, electronic
      processes at interfaces, electroluminescence, molecular electronics. 
      Optical properties, nonlinear optical phenomena, photorefractivity,
      optical switching, solid-state photoreactions, photoinduced molecular
      reorientations, data recording and storage. 

              http://www.imc.cas.cz/sympo/21discon.html