Subject: parallel games

From: Rajarshi Guha <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2001 13:06:57 -0500

Hi,
  I'm trying to get gamess to run on a cluster - we use ssh on the cluster 
but gamess wants rsh. Is there any environment variable that gamess looks at?
Is there any way to find out the rsh command thatis used, so I can wrap scp 
and use it as rsh?

TIA,

-- 
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Rajarshi Guha                  | email: [email-masked]
417 Davey Laboratory           | web  : www.rajarshi.outputto.com 
Department of Chemistry        | ICQ  : 123242928
Pennsylvania State University  | AIM  : LoverOfPanda
-------------------------------------------------------------------
GPG Fingerprint: DCCB 4D1A 5A8B 2F5A B5F6  1F9E CDC4 5574 9017 AF2A 
Public Key     : http://pgp.mit.edu/
-------------------------------------------------------------------
All syllogisms have three parts, therefore this is not a syllogism.