Subject: Call for Papers

From: Eric Scerri <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 11:18:52 -0800

The journal "Foundations of Chemistry", about to enter its fourth 
year of publication, invites submissions dealing with 
interdisciplinary chemical issues involving,

Philosophical aspects of computational chemistry / history of 
chemistry / philosophy of science /  chemical education / novel 
approaches to teaching chemistry / new thoughts on traditional 
chemistry topics writing in chemistry / computational chemistry / 
chemical synthesis / chemical instrumentation / public perception of 
chemistry / chemistry in literature / green chemistry / chemistry as 
a profession  etc. etc.

Please see web pages for full details on scope and submission 
procedure, tables of contents of all previous issues, sample issue 
etc.

-- 

Dr. Eric Scerri ,
UCLA,
Department of Chemistry & Biochemistry,
607 Charles E. Young Drive East,
Los Angeles,  CA 90095-1569
USA

E-mail :   [email-masked]
tel:  310 206 7443
fax:  310 206 2061
Web Page:    http://www.chem.ucla.edu/dept/Faculty/scerri/index.html

Editor  of  Foundations of Chemistry
http://www.wkap.nl/prod/j/1386-4238

Also see International Society for the Philosophy of Chemistry
http://www.georgetown.edu/earleyj/ISPC.html