Subject: help in formulae of Gaussian98 rho-ci

From: Arvydas Tamulis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2001 15:30:49 +0200 (EET)

Dear Colleagues,

Would you please to help me sending formulae and short description of
rho-ci density in Gaussian98. I know that this is described in book
"Exploring Chemistry with Electronic Structure Methods" chapter 9 but I
have not this book. Maybe this rho-ci is also described in other books or
articles?
Please send me these rho-ci description pages by faxes:
+370-2-225361   or  +370-2-224694
or by e-mail [email-masked]

Thank you very much in advance for this indeed not pleasure work.
With best regards, Arvydas Tamulis
*******************************************************************
                  Arvydas Tamulis

Doctor of Natural Sciences, senior research fellow

Institute of Theoretical Physics and Astronomy, Vilnius University,
Theoretical Molecular Electronics Research Group,
A. Gostauto 12, Vilnius 2600, Lithuania
e-mail: [email-masked]; WEBsite: http://www.itpa.lt/~tamulis/
fax: +(370-2)-225361  or  +(370-2)-224694
Phone: +(370-2)-620861
Home address: Didlaukio 27-40, Vilnius 2057, Lithuania
Phone: +370-9919397
*******************************************************************