Subject: KINTECUS V2.69 with Graphical Interface

From: "James Ianni" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 05 Dec 2001 17:04:44 -0500

KINTECUS V2.69
============================================================

A new version of Kintecus V2.69 is out! A GRAPHICAL
INTERFACE has been devised for Kintecus. Examples
can be viewed at  http://www.kintecus.com/graphica.htm
Now all one has to do to run a model is click a button!
You can examine various screenshots of the new graphical
interface under the "What's New" Page at www.kintecus.com.
In addition, a new User Area has been created for
User Created/Submitted Kintecus Material/Papers/Homework.

As always, http://www.kintecus.com contains the latest versions of
Kintecus, more models, pre-post processing, online documentation,
custom Kintecus newsgroups and postings, current bug reports
and forms, suggestion boxes, movies and much more!

KINTECUS
============================================================

Powerful Industrial Strength/Research Grade chemical modeling
software for simulation of combustion, nuclear, biological, enzyme,
atmospheric and many other processes via a graphical interface.
Kintecus features the ability to quickly run Chemkin/SENKIN II/III
models without the use of supercomputing power or FORTRAN
compiling/linking. Multiple Chemkin/freestyle thermodynamic
databases can be used. Isothermal/Non-isothermal, adiabatic constant
volume, constant pressure (variable volume) can easily be modeled
with a flick of a switch.  Programmed volume (replicating
engine piston motion), programmed temperature, programmed species
concentration can all easily be included in your model WITHOUT
C/FORTRAN programming. Heterogeneous chemistry is also easily
modeled. Now can now fit or optimize rate constants, initial
concentrations, Lindemann/Troe/SRI/LT parameters, enhanced third body
factors, initial temperature, residence time, energy of activation
and many other parameters against your experimental/fabricated
dataset(s).  Kintecus V2.69 has the ability to fit/optimize
rate constants, initial concentrations, Lindemann/Troe/SRI/LT
parameters, enhanced third body factors, initial temperature,
residence time, energy of activation and many other parameters
against your dataset(s). Note that Kintecus will actually fit the
parameters at EXACTLY the time your data was measured. Unlike other
programs, Kintecus DOES NOT interpolate a function against your data
and then fit the values against this interpolation. There is no need
to ?clean? your data, suggest interpolation methods nor specify
timing meshes against your experimental data since
Kintecus calculates values at exactly the times you specify in your
experimental datafile.

	Kintecus is a compiler to model the reactions of chemical,
biological, enzyme, nuclear and atmospheric processes using three input
spreadsheet files: a reaction spreadsheet, a species description
spreadsheet and a parameter description spreadsheet. For
thermodynamics, an optional thermodynamics description spreadsheet
can be supplied. Kintecus has been designed with ease of
use in mind. Absolutely no programming, compiling or linking
required.

KEYWORDS:  Combustion Software, chemical kinetics software,
enzyme kinetics, pharmakinetics software, GRI-MECH software,
thermodynamics, sensitivity analysis, simulation software

_____________________________________________________
[email-masked]
Dr. James Ianni, MS., Ph.D.

_________________________________________________________________
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp