Subject: Zero-point correction in Spartan Pro

From: Ilia Zavialov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2001 12:57:32 -0800

Dear collegues,

I would like to find out if there is a way to calculate zero-point energy 
and thermal corrections to the total energy in Spartan Pro for Windows.

Thank you very much for your help,

Sincerely,
Ilia A. Zavialov, Ph.D.
[email-masked]

************************************************************
Sincerely,

Ilia and Marina Zavialov

[email-masked]
[email-masked]
************************************************************
[email-masked]
     
----------------------------------------------------
Sign Up for NetZero Platinum Today
Only $9.95 per month!
http://my.netzero.net/s/signup?r=platinum&refcd=PT97