Subject: XMGRACE for Windows

From: "Sergio Manzetti" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 14:45:22 +0100

Dear CCLers. I am looking for XMGRACE to plot graphs for Windows, but
haven’t got any luck in finding it.
 
Does anyone know where it can be found?

Best regards
 
Sergio

---

From: David van der Spoel <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 16:58:36 +0100 (CET)

>Does anyone know where it can be found?
http://plasma-gate.weizmann.ac.il/Grace/

Groeten, David.
________________________________________________________________________
Dr. David van der Spoel, 	Biomedical center, Dept. of Biochemistry
Husargatan 3, Box 576,  	75123 Uppsala, Sweden
phone:	46 18 471 4205		fax: 46 18 511 755
[email-masked]	[email-masked]   http://zorn.bmc.uu.se/~spoel
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++