Subject: g98 with intel fortran compiler

From: Dave Price <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 14:32:25 +0000

Could some kind soul e-mail me off-list with the workaround
to get g98 to compile with the intel fortran compiler?
Ironically, I am trying to compile on a dual athlon!
It would be very much appreciated and of course kept confidential.
Thanks in advance.
	Dave

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. David W. Price MA CChem MRSC      Tel: +44 (0)118 9875123  extn
7415
Department of Chemistry,              Fax: +44 (0)118 9316331
University of Reading,                mailto:[email-masked]
Whiteknights, 
READING
RG6 6AD 
U.K.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------