Subject: Re: CCL:F77 to F90/95

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 13:10:23 +0800

On Sat, Dec 15, 2001 at 08:47:25AM +0000, [email-masked] wrote:
> CCLers,
> 
> On trying the free Intel Linux compiler, largely for F90/F95,  on F77
> code the warnings about F77 are quite copious.  Is there an F77->F90/95
> utility that will help clear up these warnings?  Is there a means to
> de-VAXinate F77 code easily?
> 
> Thanks!  I'll post the results if there is interest.
> 

For Intel Fortran compiler which supports F90/F95 extensions by default,
the following options can be used to keep the backward compability with
F77 standard:

-cm	supress comments for non-standard Fortran, F90/F95 usages
-w	supress all WAARNING messages (but errors will still be displayed)

Sincerely,
--
Yu, Jen-Shiang Kenny  	//	[email-masked]
http://oxygen.chem.nthu.edu.tw/~jsyu
Theoretical Chemistry Lab,
Department of Chemistry,
National Tsing Hua University
Hsinchu 300, TAIWAN