Subject: Accelrys Workshops on Biomolecular NMR

From: Jeff Nauss <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 10:48:09 -0500

Accelrys Inc. will be holding a pair of workshops focusing on NMR 
techniques at the SGI facility in Mt. View, CA.  These workshops are 
currently the only NMR workshops scheduled in North America for 2002.

On January 22-23, the "Biomolecular NMR: Processing and Analysis Workshop" 
will be held.  This is an introductory course that addresses processing, 
display, and analysis of NMR data, culminating in the generation of 
specific NMR-based restraints using FELIX.  No prior experience with FELIX 
is necessary for this workshop.

On January 24-25, the "Biomolecular NMR: Structure Determination Workshop" 
will be given. This course addresses the generation, refinement, and 
evaluation of structures based upon NMR data predominantly using NMR X-PLOR 
in Insight II and CNX.  Different methods of structure generation using NMR 
restraints are discussed, as well as methods for evaluating the quality of 
structures.

Knowledge of routine NMR data collection and analysis techniques is 
required.  Attendees of the Structure Determination Workshop should have 
either completed the "Introduction to Life Science Modeling with Insight II 
Workshop" or have general experience with the Insight II interface.

Fees for each 2-day course are $1000 commercial, $500 government, and $400 
academic.  However, register for both courses and receive a 25% discount 
for the second workshop.

Registration is on-line at URL 
http://www.accelrys.com/training/lifesci/registration.php.  Further 
detailed information about this and other Accelrys training workshops can 
be found at the Accelrys website 
(http://www.accelrys.com/training/lifesci/schedule.html).  Please do not 
hesitate to contact us should you have any questions.

Please note that on 1 June, MSI, Synopsys, Oxford Molecular, and GCG became 
Accelrys.

Thank you very much.

Jeffrey L. Nauss
858-799-5555

--
Jeffrey L. Nauss, PhD			Phone: (858) 799-5555
Life Science Customer Training 		Fax: (858) 799-5100
Accelrys Inc.				E-mail: [email-masked]
9685 Scranton Road			http://www.accelrys.com/training/lifesci/
San Diego, CA 92121-3752