Subject: Happy Holidays and the much better New 2002

From: Jan Labanowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2001 14:33:36 -0500 (EST)

Dear CCL,

So, we have another holiday season...
Some already started, some finished, some still waiting...
So... All the best to you all and have a happy and prosperous New Year 2002.

This year, I will not write my traditional long and boring thoughts which
usually come to my head at this time of the year. I just somehow do not have
a spirit... But I wish you all the best and have a really good one... 
It must be better next year -- we all believe in cycles, don't we?

Yours

Jan Labanowski
[email-masked]

Jan K. Labanowski            |    phone: 614-292-9279,  FAX: 614-292-7168
Ohio Supercomputer Center    |    Internet: [email-masked] 
1224 Kinnear Rd,             |    http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html
Columbus, OH 43212-1163      |    http://www.ccl.net/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                      +                                                       !
                     XXX                                                      !
                    XXXXX                                                     !
                   XXXXXXX                                                    !
                  XXXXXXXXX                                                   !
                "BOAS FESTAS"                                                 !
                "JOYEUX  NOEL"            \ /                      *          !
               "VESELE VANOCE"           --O--                    XXX         !
              "MELE KALIKIMAKE"           / \                   "HOME"        !
             "NODLAG SONA DHUIT"                               "PEACE."       !
            "BLWYDDYN NEWYDD DDA"                            "BON NADAL."     !
                  "GOD  JUL"                               "BOLDOG UJ EVET"   !
                 "BUON  ANNO"        \ /                  "CHANUKAH SAMEACH"  !
   \ /          "FELIZ  NATAL"      --O--                     "DOSIEGO!"      !
  --O--       "FELIZ NAVIDAD"        / \                   "HAPPY HANUKKAH"   !
   / \       "KALA CHRISTOUGENA"                          "PARI  ARTSAGOURT"  !
            "VROLIJK  KERSTFEEST"                        "KELLEMES UNNEPEKET" !
           "FROEHLICHE WEIHNACHTEN"                    "NAYA VARSH SHUBH HO"  !
          "BUON  NATALE-GODT NYTAR"                   "ATHBHLIAIN FAOI MHAISE !
         "HUAN YING SHENG TAN CHIEH"                "IYI YILLAR-HYVAEAE LOMAA !
        "WESOLYCH SWIAT-SRETAN BOZIC"       \ /             "NA  ZDOROVE"     !
       "MOADIM LESIMHA-LINKSMU KALEDU"     --O--          "MERRY CHRISTMAS"   !
      "HAUSKAA JOULDA-AID SAID MOUBARK"     / \          "FELICHAN JARFINON"  !
           "'N  PRETTIG  KERSTMIS"                      "#-SHUB NAYA BARAS-@" !
          "ONNELLISTA UUTTA VUOTTA"      !            "INPAKARAMAANA VIDUMURAI!
         "Z ROZHDESTVOM  KHRYSTOVYM"    >+<          "STASTNY NOVY ROK-CHEERS!!
        "NADOLIG LLAWEN-GOTT NYTTSAR"    !          "CHING CHI SHEN TAN-@@@@@!!
      "CRACIUN FERICIT-GOJAN KRISTNASKON"                  ***  **!!          !
      "S  NOVYM  GODOM-FELIZ ANO NUEVO"          .-'-.  mmmmmm  !!!!          !
     "GLEDILEG JOL-NOELINIZ KUTLU OLSUM"      .-' .-. '-.!  !   xxxx          !
    "EEN GELUKKIG NIEUWJAAR-SRETAN BOSIC"  .-' .-'   '-. '-.!    .            !
   "KRIHSTLINDJA GEZUAR-KALA CHRISTOUGENA"  .-'         '-. '-.               !
  "SELAMAT HARI NATAL - LAIMINGU NAUJU METU"'               '-. '-.           !
       "SARBATORI FERICITE-BUON  ANNO"   !   ___________     !-..!-           !
      "ZORIONEKO GABON-HRISTOS SE RODI"  !   !__o_!__!__!    !                !
     "BOLDOG KARACSONNY- VESELE  VANOCE" !   !_ooo!__@__!    !                !
    "MERRY CHRISTMAS**JOY**HAPPY NEW YEAR"   !ooooo__#__!    !      (\_/)-=)) !
   "ROOMSAID JOULU PUHI -KUNG HO SHENG TEN"     .            !     =('.')=//  !
  "FELICES PASUAS-EIN GLUCKICHES  NEUEJAHR*.-.-' -.._________!     ( ~~~ )/   !
"PRIECIGUS ZIEMAS SVETKUS  SARBATORI VESLLE"            '-.-''-..  `w---w`    !
"BONNE ANNEE-BLWYDDYN NEWYDD DDA*FELIZ NATAL"                     '-....      !
SHENORAVOR SOORP TSENOONT,SHENORAVOR NOR DARI"                                !
EID MUBARAK -|- MALIGAYANG PASKO -|- GEZEELLIGE"                              !
KERSTMIS -|- CHRISTUJUMNA RUKSHUMMA -|- PIVDLUANA"                            !
JODLUME UKIOTARME-LO ~|~ HAUOLI MAKAHIKI HOU ~|~ "                            !
CHUC MUNG NGAY TROI SINH - CHUC MUNG NAM MOI--*--*-"                          !
HAPPY KWANZAA ~*~ NODLAIG MHAITH CHUGNOT*X*X*X*X*X*X"                         !
                     XXXXXX                                                   !
                     XXXXXX                                                   !
                     XXXXXX                                                   !
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------