Subject: Gordon Conference on Computational Chemistry

From: "Boyd" <[email-masked]>
Date: 29 Dec 2001 18:39:22 -0500

Dear CCLers:

The 9th biennial Gordon Conference on Computational Chemistry 
will be held this coming summer, June 30 - July 5, 2002, at 
Colby-Sawyer College, New London, New Hampshire, USA.  The 
Chairman is Dr. Bernard Brooks and the Vice-Chair is Dr. William 
Swope.

Preliminary information about the conference is available at 
http://www.grc.uri.edu/programs/2002/compchem.htm

With the end of the year at hand, some taxpayers may be 
thinking about making charitable donations.  The following may 
be of interest.

Dr. Terry R. Stouch, Chair of the 8th Gordon Conference in 2000, 
made arrangements for the Gordon Research Conferences office to 
administer a fund named in honor of the late Prof. Michael 
Zerner and the late Prof. Peter Kollman, both of whom were very 
important in the conferences.

Contributions to the Zerner/Kollman Lecture Fund are most 
welcome.

The GRC is a 501c3 nonprofit organization, and donations 
are tax deductible.  The GRC office will send a letter 
acknowledging a contribution for your tax records.

Donations (payable to Gordon Research Conferences) 
should be sent to the Gordon Research Center, University 
of Rhode Island, P.O. Box 984, West Kingston, RI 02892-0984, 
USA.  The contributions should be indicated for the 
Zerner/Kollman Lecture Fund of the GRC on Computational 
Chemistry.

Further information about the fund has been published in the 
Journal of Molecular Graphics and Modelling, 19 (6), 617 (2001).

Thank you and best wishes for a peaceful new year.

Sincerely, Don

Donald B. Boyd, Ph.D.
Councilor, Gordon Research Conferences
Department of Chemistry
Indiana University-Purdue University at Indianapolis
Indianapolis, Indiana 46202-3274, U.S.A.
E-mail [email-masked]