Subject: Accelrys Life Science Training in Cambridge, UK

From: "Tien Luu" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2002 11:13:57 -0000

Accelrys Inc. will be holding a pair of 2-day workshops at our office in
Cambridge, UK, in March 2002.

On March 5-6, the workshop "Introduction to Life Science Modelling with
InsightII" will be offered.  This course provides an overview of molecular
modelling techniques for life sciences applications in the InsightII
graphical user environment.  Prior modelling experience is not assumed
making this course a great place to start molecular modelling.

On March 7-8, the "Homology-Based Protein Design" training will be offered.
This workshop is relevant to any of our customers who are interested in
predicting protein structure and who would like to make more effective use
of modelling in their work.  During the two-day workshop, the process of
producing a three-dimensional model from an amino acid sequence will be
covered step-by-step.  Both manual and automatic methodologies will be
discussed.  Prerequisites for this course are the "Introduction to Life
Science Modelling with InsightII" workshop or extensive experience with
InsightII.

Fees for each 2-day course are GBP 700 commercial, GBP 350 government, and
GBP 280 academic.  However, register for both courses and receive a 25%
discount for the second course.

Registration is on-line at URL
http://www.accelrys.com/training/lifesci/registration.php.  Further detailed
information about this and other Accelrys training workshops can be found at
the Accelrys website
(http://www.accelrys.com/training/lifesci/schedule.html).  Please do not
hesitate to contact us should you have any questions.

Please note that on 1 June 2001, MSI, Synopsys, Oxford Molecular, and GCG
became Accelrys.

Thank you very much.

Tien Luu
+44 1223 402 895

Chris Arzt
+1 858-799-5340