Subject: Program to calculate con vs time

From: David J Giesen <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 08:48:41 -0500

Is anyone aware of a non-commercial computer program available to
calculate concentration versus time for a series of reactions with known
rates and known initial conditions?

I am aware of Kintecus in the CCL archives and http://www.kintecus.com
(very nice, but too expensive), Kinsim from
http://www.biochem.wustl.edu/cflab/message.html (works just fine, but I
was hoping for a bit better interface), and MSIMPC from QCPE
http://qcpe.chem.indiana.edu (which I haven't tried as it costs too much
just to get access).  

That's all I was able to find with all my web and ccl archive searching
tricks.  Any other suggestions?

Dave

-- 
Dr. David J. Giesen
Eastman Kodak Company                           [email-masked]
2/83/RL MC 02216                                (ph) 1-716-58(8-0480)
Rochester, NY 14650                             (fax)1-716-588-1839