Subject: ViewerPro 4.2 available from Accelrys

From: "John Wintersteen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 08:28:13 -0800

Hello,

Accelrys Inc. is pleased to announce the availability of the ViewerPro 4.2.
The ViewerPro is a PC based 3D molecular visualization and chemical
communication application. Version 4.2 is available as an upgrade, free of
charge, to all licensed WebLab ViewerPro 4.0 users. Users of any 3.X version
of the WebLab ViewerPro can purchase a version 4.2 upgrade. For more
information please visit the ViewerPro 4.2 upgrade home page at:
http://www.accelrys.com/viewer/viewerpro/viewerpro_upgrade.php

Enhancements in this new version include an mmCIF file importer; improved
PDB and MSV file reading speed; improved VRML, QUANTA, and SMILES file
handling; support for PNG file export.

For more information about the 4.2 upgrade and Accelrys’ Viewer products,
please visit Accelrys' Viewer web site here:
http://www.accelrys.com/viewer/

Sincerely,

John Wintersteen
Sr. Product Manager, Experimental Chemistry
Accelrys Inc.
[email-masked]