Subject: Atom electron densities

From: Dave Price <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 15:30:01 +0000

Fellow Computational Chemists,
	Does anyone know where I can get my hands on a set of
spherically averaged electron densities for heavy atoms? 
Specifically,
I need some actinides.
	Regards,
		Dave

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. David W. Price MA CChem MRSC      Tel: +44 (0)118 9875123  extn
7415
Department of Chemistry,              Fax: +44 (0)118 9316331
University of Reading,                mailto:[email-masked]
Whiteknights, 
READING
RG6 6AD 
U.K.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------