Subject: RFP: Possible Approaches for Coformulating Enzymes and Bleaches in Aqueous Liquid Detergent Compositions (fwd)

From: Jan Labanowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 11:25:21 -0500 (EST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2002 11:04:09 -0500
From: NineSigma Managed Exchange <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Possible Approaches for Coformulating Enzymes and Bleaches in
    Aqueous Liquid Detergent Compositions

NineSigma, representing Procter & Gamble's Fabric and Home Care business is
seeking proposals for study of effective delivery of dual bleach + enzyme
systems in an aqueous liquid detergent matrix.
http://www.ninesigma.com/ManagedExchange/rfp/10040-01-2.html contains the
Request for Proposals.

You are being contacted because of your organization's potential interest
in responding to this opportunity.  Please forward this information to
appropriate staff in your organization that might best respond to this
opportunity for funding and collaboration with Procter & Gamble.

NineSigma, Inc. has established a web-based marketplace connecting Science
and Technology buyers and suppliers. http://www.ninesigma.com/ contains
additional information about NineSigma, Inc.

If you would like to be removed from future mailings from NineSigma please
reply to this e-mail and add the word "unsubscribe" in the subject line.
Thank you very much.