Subject: Accelrys Life Science Customer Training in Tel Aviv

From: Jeff Nauss <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 13:56:36 -0500

Accelrys will be holding two 2-day workshops at the Tel Aviv University in 
Tel Aviv, Israel.

On February 18-19, the "CHARMm Workshop" will be offered.  This workshop 
will provide a more in-depth coverage of molecular mechanics and dynamics 
focusing on the use of CHARMm.  Both command line usage as well as use in 
InsightII will be covered.  No experience is necessary but knowledge of 
InsightII will be helpful.

On February 20-21, the workshop "Structure-Based Drug Design with 
InsightII" will be conducted.  This workshop is for experienced users of 
InsightII who are interested in docking and drug design.  The focus will be 
on detailed studies of single ligand interactions with specific 
receptors.  Extensive experience or completion of the "Introduction to Life 
Science Modeling with InsightII" workshop is required.

Fees for each 2-day course are US$1000 commercial, US$500 government, and 
US$400 academic.  However, register for both courses and receive a 25% 
discount for the second course.

Registration is on-line at URL 
http://www.accelrys.com/training/lifesci/registration.php.  Further 
detailed information about this and other Accelrys training workshops can 
be found at the Accelrys website 
(http://www.accelrys.com/training/lifesci/schedule.html).  Please do not 
hesitate to contact us should you have any questions.

Please note that on 1 June, MSI, Synopsys, Oxford Molecular, and GCG became 
Accelrys.

Thank you very much.

Jeffrey L. Nauss
+1-858-799-5555
--
Jeffrey L. Nauss, PhD			Phone: (858) 799-5555
Life Science Customer Training 		Fax: (858) 799-5100
Accelrys Inc.				E-mail: [email-masked]
9685 Scranton Road			http://www.accelrys.com/training/lifesci/
San Diego, CA 92121-3752