Subject: CHEMKIN Training Dates - USA 2002

From: Jan Labanowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 20:33:01 -0500 (EST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2002 17:15:53 -0800 (PST)
From: Reaction Design <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: CHEMKIN Training Dates - USA 2002

=================================================================
Reaction Design Offers CHEMKIN Training in San Diego, CA, USA
=================================================================

TITLE:	CHEMKIN Fundamentals and Applications

DATES:	May 7-8, 2002

		July 9-10, 2002

		September 10-11, 2002

		November 13-14, 2002

LOCATION: 	ExecuTrain of San Diego 
	  	10180 Telesis Court
	  	San Diego, CA 92021
		USA

__________________________________________________________________

===============
COURSE OVERVIEW
===============
(see below for Course Abstract)

Day 1:	9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
		Introduction to CHEMKIN Gas-phase and Surface Fundamentals

Day 2:	9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
		Solving Industry-relevant Problems with CHEMKIN

For more information, visit:
http://www.reactiondesign.com/ps_training.html
__________________________________________________________________

=============
REGISTRATION:
=============

Please note: Pre-registration is required.
We cannot accommodate walk-ins.

To register:

Download a registration form from our web site at:
http://www.reactiondesign.com/pdfdocs/ps_registration.pdf
			- OR -
Call: (858) 550-1920 x15 and ask for Training Registration
			- OR -
Send an e-mail to mailto:[email-masked] requesting a
registration form.

We will need the following information:
- 	Name, Title, Company, Address, Phone and e-mail address of each
	registrant
- 	How payment will be made:
	Purchase Orders, VISA, MasterCard or checks are accepted
	(Checks must be drawn on a US bank in US dollars)

Registration will not be confirmed until a PO or payment is received.
__________________________________________________________________

=====
COST:
=====

$1100 per student

Registrants will receive a free 30-day evaluation license for the CHEMKIN
software upon course completion.

***	Ask about discounted pricing for 2 or more individuals from the same
organization.

***	Register 30 days in advance and receive a $100 discount.
__________________________________________________________________

================
COURSE ABSTRACT:
================

Title: CHEMKIN Fundamentals and Applications

The CHEMKIN Collection of software represents a widely accepted standard
for modeling chemical kinetics in a variety of chemical processes,
including combustion, catalysis, chemical conversion, as well as
deposition and etching of materials for microelectronics and materials
processing.

This course will focus on the fundamentals behind the CHEMKIN software,
as well as specific uses for CHEMKIN Applications to achieve better
understanding and optimization of chemical processes.

The class will cover CHEMKIN and SURFACE CHEMKIN formalisms and
implementation for developing and describing chemical mechanisms, as well
as example applications to industrially relevant problems.  Applications
will range from combustion, in the context of turbine, engine, and
power-generation, to chemical vapor deposition, which is important to
microelectronics processes and thin-film technologies.  Wherever possible,
the course applications will be tailored to the stated interests of
pre-registered participants.
__________________________________________________________________