Subject: 02.09.11 NANO AND GIGA CHALLENGES IN MICROELECTRONICS

From: Jan Labanowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 12:00:50 -0500 (EST)

Dear CCL... 

For those working in materials this may be a very interesting meeting.
While the details are still worked on, and for various reasons cannot be
yet announced, the overall scope and the caliber of people involved, 
assures that this meeting will be very successful. Mark your callendars, 
and start planning, and keep checking the Web site...

Jan
[email-masked]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
             NANO AND GIGA CHALLENGES IN MICROELECTRONICS:
                    RESEARCH OPPORTUNITIES IN RUSSIA
                    (Moscow, September 11-13, 2002)

This meeting will bring together Western and Russian scientists and engineers
> from academia, industry  and national labs to discuss recent developments,
and explore potential for collaboration in solving the most challenging
scientific and engineering problems in microelectronics.
Recognized leaders in the field are invited to present overview and current
status of particular areas. These talks will be followed by papers discussing
advanced topics and emerging areas of microelectronics.

For further information about this exciting meeting, on line registration,
and abstract submission please visit:

        http://WWW.AtomicScaleDesign.NET/moscow/

Sincerely Yours,

Anatoli Korkin
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jan K. Labanowski            |    phone: 614-292-9279,  FAX: 614-292-7168
Ohio Supercomputer Center    |    Internet: [email-masked] 
1224 Kinnear Rd,             |    http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html
Columbus, OH 43212-1163      |    http://www.ccl.net/