Subject: WATOC'02: Call for Contributions

From: Stefan Portmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2002 13:45:25 +0100 (MET)

Dear Madam or Sir

Don't miss the opportunity to give a talk at the

6th WORLD CONGRESS OF THEORETICALLY ORIENTED CHEMISTS (WATOC'02)
August 4-9, 2002, Palazzo dei Congressi, Lugano, Switzerland

Theory, Computation and Information Science in Chemistry,
Biochemistry and Materials Science

FINAL CALL FOR ORAL CONTRIBUTIONS

Abstracts for oral or poster presentations can be submitted
through the WATOC'02 Webserver (http://www.watoc02.ch).
There are 60 slots open for oral presentations. 
A special effort will be made to ensure optimal
visibility for the posters.

DEATH LINE FOR SUBMITTING ABSTRACTS FOR ORAL PRESENTATIONS IS

J A N U A R Y 31, 2002 !

More information as well as electronic registration and
accommodation booking are available at http://www.watoc02.ch.

We are looking forward to see you in Lugano.

Hans Peter Luethi and Stefan Portmann
ETH Zurich