Subject: CCL:Gaussian Scan Output

From: Matt Thompson <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 12:03:48 -0700

This is a very minor problem, but one that would make my life easier.  I
am doing potential energy surface scans in g98(A.7) and am wondering how
I can get the output summary at the end of the scan to display
more/different columns.

That is, I am doing CCSD(T) and QCISD(T) scans for comparisons, but
while the QCISD(T) scan will summarize the final QCISD(T) results in a
column, the CCSD(T) only goes to MP4SDTQ and doesn't display the CCSD*
results.

Is this just a limitation of the program itself, or is there an option I
can select?

Thank you,
Matt Thompson
[email-masked]
-- 
"And isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony, anyway?  I mean,
all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good
and crazy, ooh ooh ooh, the sky's the limit!" -- The Tick
  TheMatt -- http://ucsub.colorado.edu/~thompsma/Home.html