Subject: 02.03.16 IBM's Blue Gene meeting, Edinburgh, Scotland

From: Jan Labanowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 13:32:55 -0500 (EST)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Message-Id: <[email-masked]>
From: "Bamborough, Paul" <[email-masked]>
Subject: Workshop announcement
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 17:51:01 -0000
--------------------

Subject: Blue Gene 2002

We apologise if you have already received this e-mail.

Blue Gene Workshop 2002

As part of IBM's Blue Gene project, there is a meeting on 15-16th  March
in the e-Science Institute, South College Street, Edinburgh,  Scotland on
the use of enormous computing power in biology  namely protein folding,
enzyme mechanisms/drug design,  and  systems biology (largely metabolic
modelling).  Details and so on  are to be found on the website:

        http://www.zurich.ibm.com/~cur/bg2002/bg2002.html

We would be grateful if you would also forward this message to  people
that you think might be interested.

 Dr Wanda Andreoni                     Dr Lindsay Sawyer
 IBM Research                          Structural Biochemistry Group,
 Zurich Research Laboratory            ICMB, University of Edinburgh,
 Saumerstrasse 4                       Swann Building, King's Bldgs,
 CH 8803 Rueschlikon                   Mayfield Road,
 Switzerland                           Edinburgh EH9 3JR,
 Scotland
 Tel: +41-1-7248344:                   Tel: +44-(0)131-650-7062:
 Fax:       7248962                    Fax: +44-(0)131-650-7055
 e-mail: [email-masked]            e-mail: [email-masked]