Subject: Re: CCL:3-D fast sine-transform

From: "Susan R. Atlas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2002 06:47:40 -0700

I have used FFTW for several years now, and it Rocks!  (very efficient,
correct, easy to use...)
On some problems it even outperformed commercial parallel FFTs tuned by the
vendor for their own parallel computing architecture.

- Susan

> On Fri, 25 Jan 2002, Hong wrote:
> > I wonder whether there are more efficient implimentations.
>
> http://www.fftw.org/ is a quite a good one (at least some people who I
> trust are using it and told it is OK :).
>
> Szilva
>
> -= This is automatically added to each message by mailing script =-
> [email-masked] -- To Everybody  | [email-masked] -- To Admins
> [email-masked] -- HELP CHEMISTRY or HELP SEARCH
> [email-masked] -- archive search    |    Gopher: gopher.ccl.net 70
> Ftp: ftp.ccl.net  |  WWW: http://www.ccl.net/chemistry/   | Jan: [email-masked]

--
 _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/
 _/                                                                        _/
 _/   Susan R. Atlas                                                       _/
 _/   Research Associate Professor                                         _/
 _/   Department of Physics and Astronomy                                  _/
 _/   Associate Director, Science and Engineering Research, HPCERC/AHPCC   _/
 _/   The University of New Mexico                                         _/
 _/   800 Yale NE                    email:  [email-masked]   _/
 _/   Albuquerque, NM 87131          Phone:  (505) 277-1509                _/
 _/                                                                        _/
 _/   http://www.phys.unm.edu/CompMaterials                                _/
 _/                                                                        _/
 _/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/_/