Subject: New Version of PrestoPlot (fwd)

From: Jan Labanowski <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 16:08:26 -0500 (EST)

Forwarding to the list:

Nice piece of software to do plots.

Check also Qmol:

http://lancelot.bio.cornell.edu/jason/qmol.html
http://zoyd.bio.cornell.edu/jason/

Jan K. Labanowski            |    phone: 614-292-9279,  FAX: 614-292-7168
Ohio Supercomputer Center    |    Internet: [email-masked] 
1224 Kinnear Rd,             |    http://www.ccl.net/chemistry.html
Columbus, OH 43212-1163      |    http://www.ccl.net/

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2002 15:56:15 -0500
From: J. D. Gans <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: New Version of PrestoPlot

Hello,

	I have released a new version (1.16) of PrestoPlot, a freely available,
windows based 2D plotting tool. Among the many improvements and bug
fixes are:

(1) Vector plots.
(2) Plot arbitrary 1D functions (including cartesian, polar and
parametric plots).
(3) Perform interactive non-linear curve fitting of 1D data sets with an
arbitrary
number of fit parameters.
(4) Move and resize graphs using the mouse.
(5) Zoom and scroll graphs using the wheel mouse and middle mouse
button.

Source code and executable are available at:
http://lancelot.bio.cornell.edu/jason/presto.html

Thanks,
J. D. Gans
Shalloway Group
Cornell University